- Access to all social and educational events
- A profile in our online member directory
- Access to Groundwork's Slack Channel
- 20% discount on day passes and meeting rooms
What counts towards my technical assistance?
- Lunch and Learn: Workshops 1x per month from 12-1pm; in-person only
- Marketing Lab: A mastermind group meeting every Weds from 11-11:30am; once a month from 11-12pm for a deep dive, can attend virtually via Zoom or in-person
- Breakfast of Champions: Lightning talks by Groundwork members 1x per month at 8:30am; in-person only
- See our events calendar here
How do I get started?
- Select Groundwork as your technical assistance partner.
- We will reach out to schedule an onboarding session where you can ask questions and learn everything you need to know about the program.
- After your onboarding, you can start attending events. We will track your attendance, and once you attend 10 hours of events we will notify the NB100! team
- After you complete your 10 hours, you are welcome to continue attending events at Groundwork for the remainder of the year. We encourage you to take advantage of the support and networking our community offers.
You can contact us directly with any questions about our technical assistance for NB100! Give us a call at 508-441-4622 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about the NB100! program, visit nbedc.org.